Sunday 2 December 2012

Color Run 2012 Completed

Jessica and Jacinta picked me up in the city to drive off to the 2012 'Swisse Color Run' and to my very happy surprise there was a little guest that came with us in the car, Mr Mac Muffin...
Awww he is just the cutes thing!! A little sausage puppy just a few months old :)  <3

When we came to the destination we tried to get hold of the other guys so we could all run together but it was to many people there and very hard to get through, so it was just us girls who ended up running together. It was allot of fun and we got so covered in colour during the run that I was afraid that I would not get it off me before my gig at 'Lamaros', which was straight afterwards.

We drove back in to the city to drop me off at my place so I could have a shower and the amount of colour that was coming off me was insane lol.. 30min later Josh came to pick me up to drive us down to the venue where our gig was. I had some friends coming past to say hi and it really  turned in to a great day :) <3










No comments:

Post a Comment